4. The information contained on Easy-Claim is provided to enable you, as an authorised administrator of a Southern Cross Easy-Claim Partner to submit claims for healthcare services you provide to patients who are Southern Cross members (“Members”) and to enable you to provide information to Members.
5. While Southern Cross will endeavour to keep the contents of Easy-Claim up to date and accurate, we do not warrant or represent to you or any other person that such content is accurate or up to date at all times.
6. Southern Cross will provide Easy-Claim and any Easy-Claim Services that you request with reasonable care and skill, however we do not represent or warrant that Easy-Claim or any Easy-Claim Service will:
6.1. operate on a continuous or fault-free basis or at any particular time or location;
6.2. be secure or private;
6.3. be free of viruses or other harmful features (including any files displayed or obtained from or through Easy-Claim or the Easy-Claim Services or any website linked to it).
7. We will endeavour to have functionality to Easy-Claim and any Easy-Claim Service restored as soon as reasonably possible in the event of an outage or other technical fault.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Southern Cross and its officers and employees will not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or special) arising directly or indirectly from any errors or omissions in the information contained in Easy-Claim or any Easy-Claim Service or any delay or interruption to or use whatsoever of Easy-Claim or any Easy-Claim Service, or any failure to comply with clauses 6.1, 6.2 or 6.3. Southern Cross are also not responsible for the security of the environment that you choose to access this information.
9. Except as expressly provided otherwise, Southern Cross or its suppliers own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the information contained in Easy-Claim or otherwise connected with Easy-Claim or the Easy-Claim Services. No part of Easy-Claim or the Easy-Claim Services may be modified, reproduced, transmitted, stored or otherwise dealt with (including in any other website or other electronic form) except as expressly provided for on Easy-Claim or with the prior written consent of Southern Cross, except that you may print, or download to your hard drive extracts from Easy-Claim for your own personal use.
10. While using Easy-Claim or any Easy-Claim Service you must ensure that:
10.1. all information which you supply to Southern Cross is current, complete, accurate and provided in a timely manner; and
10.2. you comply with all applicable laws, regulations standards and codes; and
10.3. all security information (including any login, username, password or PIN) relating to you is kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party; and
10.4. you notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of security information relating to you; and
10.5. you notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised access to or use of the Member information accessed from Easy-Claim or the Easy-Claim Services; and
10.6. you maintain the confidentiality of the information that you obtain as a result of your use of Easy-Claim or the Easy-Claim Services and not disclose such information to any unauthorised person; and
10.7. you do not use Easy-Claim or any information you access from Easy-Claim for any purpose other than carrying out your authorised duties for the applicable Member (including without limitation, submitting a claim, and providing benefit and claim outcome information to Members).
12. Southern Cross may prohibit links to Easy-Claim and you agree to remove or cease any link on our request. You may not frame any part of Easy-Claim.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event of any conflict between: (a) the content of Easy-Claim and (b) the terms and conditions of our policies or the terms of the Easy-Claim Agreement entered into with Southern Cross, the terms and conditions of our policies and the terms of the Easy-Claim Agreement entered into with Southern Cross take precedence.
15. The contents of Easy-Claim have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law. The contents of Easy-Claim are governed by New Zealand law and New Zealand courts have non-exclusive jurisdiction.